What are EMFs? EMFs stands for Electromagnetic Frequencies. These are the frequencies emitted by electrical and communication devices such as cell phones, computers, televisions, cell phone towers, and other appliances and devices. There have been an increasing number of studies indicating a correlation between long term human exposure to EMFs and disease. It seems that there is link between cell phone use and tumors in the brain, according to some studies.
The basic idea is that EMFs represent a range of frequencies that, while useful for making our devices work, are not necessarily compatible or beneficial to the resonant frequencies of our human bodies, and our exposure to them can interfere with our overall well-being and flow of life-force.
Aside from drastic and long term possible diseases brought about by artificial electromagentic frequencies, many people report that overexposure to EMF-emitting devices can cause headaches, tiredness, and other unpleasant reactions. So what can we do about it?
While there are many new technologies becoming available to neutralize and protect from EMFs, these can be quite expensive and even cumbersome. After all, if we understand the nature of reality, we know that encasing ourselves in a fear-based lifestyle of protection can only manifest in more paranoia and fear. Nonetheless it is a real problem in our ever more technologically inclined world, and as cell phones, towers, and other sources of EMFs become more and more difficult to avoid, we can focus on basic maintenance by following these simple steps:
1. Earthing- ‘Earthing’ is a fancy word produced by a society largely disconnected from the earth that simply means making close contact with the earth. Earthing can be done by simply walking barefoot outdoors, laying under a tree, or napping on the beach. Earthing is the easiest, most efficient, most accessible way to neutralize the effects of EMFs. It has been proven scientifically that making physical contact with the earth literally causes a neutralization of the free radicals and positive ions that are present in our fields. Mother earth is the ultimate grounding cord for our bodies, pulling erratic and non-harmonious vibrations away from our field and transforming them in the ground. Just laying down in the grass for 10-20 minutes can make you feel balanced, rejuvenated, and calm.
2. Epsom Salt Baths- When you mix epsom salt with water what essentially happens is that the salt grains dissolve in the water and the salt content is more or less evenly dispersed with the water molecules. Because salt is a dissolve-able crystallized form, when it dissolves in liquid it creates a sort of crystalline matrix that has an ionic charge to it. The water and salt pull the positive ions out of the field and detoxify the body. An epsom salt bath is a diy at-home version of taking a dip in the ocean. The ocean would be a superior method of cleansing from EMFs and cleansing on every level in general, but epsom salt works great when you don’t have access to the ocean.
3. Meditation- This tip is admittedly a little more “out there” but go with me for a minute. Ultimately, our consciousness is the source from which our reality flows, so from that standpoint in itself, we know that focusing the thoughts we are producing on a state of well being, we are steering the vehicle of our consciousness towards that, thus minimizing our experience of not-preferred things- such as damage from emfs. This is why it was mentioned earlier that ‘protection’ from emfs is a strategy that should be considered consciously. Because, while the effects from these devices are real and provable, focusing deeply into those negative effects and expending a great deal of energy resisting them can actually reinforce the experience of the negative effects we fee.
Furthermore, the body does have the ability, always, to heal itself and to put itself back into a state of equilibrium and balance and we can allow and encourage that response by using our mind and thoughts as the steering mechanism. A great way to cleanse our own energy fields would be any form of light meditation in which we visualize the expansion of light coming from or into any of our chakras, filing our bodies, and emanating out into our field and environment. The fact is that when we are in a state of being engrossed by our visualization, we may not ‘see’ the effects of the meditation with our physical eyes, but what we are doing is creating real change on the template layers of reality, which precede physical manifestation. Also, meditation has been shown, scientifically, to improve overall health as well as to be able to shift the frequency rate of our brains and obviously in terms of EMFs, we are dealing with frequency and electrical activity. Therefore, by purposely shifting ourselves into a frequency state of wellness, we are managing the health of our electromagnetic health.
4. Orgonite- Orgonite is a substance created by combining metal shavings, resin, and crushed crystal. These are formed to various shapes in molds, such as pyramids or discs. These orgonite shapes attract and trap harmful EMFs and are thus popularly and effectively used as pendants to directly benefit the body and placed near computers, wi-fi routers and the like to neutralize the effects in the environment. Various projects around the world have also been carried out where large orgonite devices have been ‘gifted’ to the earth in different areas where pollution and EMFs are rampant. There has been quite a bit of scientific study done on orgonite to prove its efficacy. You can check out this link to learn more. Orgonite can be easily obtained from many vendors online all over the world and is also easy to make yourself with fairly inexpensive and accessible supplies. Here are instructions to make your own orgonite.
5. Limit EMF exposure- Simply, obviously, and effectively, limiting our exposure to EMFs is a great way avoid the negative effects they cause. This means turning your computer and cell phone completely off while you sleep or several times thruoghout the day in order to go outside for a refreshing walk, a quick nap, or even to do any of the other steps listed above. While it may be true that we cannot completely avoid ambient EMFs emitted by local cell towers and the like, we can limit our attachment to the devices and technologies so pervasive in our world and this can bring us peace, well being, and rejuvenation even beyond the consideration of EMFs.
I hope you found this list helpful. What other methods do you use to neutralize the effects of EMFs? Leave your comments below.