Here are some signs that you might be experiencing a spiritual awakening:
1. You’re Creating Your Own Beliefs– Rather than living according to your conditioning and what society tells you to do, you are shaping life based on your own preferences and meaning
2. You Want Greater Freedom– perhaps in the past you were happy spending those paychecks on the latest new things, you’re starting to question the way you spend money and energy and the work you are doing to earn a living. Rather than wanting to keep up with the Jones’s you would rather feel liberated.
3. You Feel a Deep Draw Towards Personal Development– You find yourself resonating with stories of self-empowerment, triumph and liberation. The idea of bettering yourself is exciting as you continue on your path.
4. You Feel More Connected in Nature Than any Other Time– You are naturally in your most balanced and peaceful state in nature. You feel your resonance with earth and all living things and enjoy being periodically disconnected from the daily grind and from your electronics.
5. You Talk to Yourself or Pray More Often– Rather than going through your latest to-do list or list of worries, your internal dialogue is more connected to the divine source and to your own intuitive wisdom.
6. You are Experiencing Increased Synchronicity– All the little things you use to call coincidence you are now acknowledging as synchronicity. The little signs and indicators that things are more interconnected than what meets the eye are becoming more prominent in your reality and you see them as validation that you are on the right path.
7. You Feel a Deep Unity with Fellow Humans– In a cynical world full of darkness and disease, you are finding yourself with a more open heart to your fellow man, feeling more empathy, and experiencing the feeling of unconditional love more and more.
8. You Feel Your Emotions More Fully: The numbness and unawareness are fading away and while you may be still feeling difficult emotions like anger, sadness, or anxiety, you are experiencing them with more awareness and are working through them.