Each zodiac sign represents a symbolism of sorts. Depending on the zodiac sign you were born under, you are liable to attain a certain amount of wisdom which is way ahead of your time. Some more than others and the two wisest signs of the zodiac are Aquarius and Libra. Here’s a little something about them.
January 19 to February 18
- Element: Air
- Color: Silver
- Quality: Fixed
- Day: Saturday
- Overall compatibility: Libra, Leo, Gemini, and Aries.
- Lucky numbers: 4, 7, 11, 22 and 29.
- Positive: Independent, humanitarian, original, and progressive.
- Negative: Uncompromising, aloof, temperamental, and a lack of emotion.
- They like: A good listener, helping others, fun with friends, and intellectual conversations.
- They dislike: Boredom, being on their own, people with opposing views, and betrayal.
Aquarians are considered independent, smart, eccentric, and rational. They are not particularly emotional as they hide their true feelings with a hard exterior.
They like making their own decisions and you can rely on them to make the right call. If given a task they won’t let you down, and will, no doubt, carry it out in the most creative way. They have a ton of bundled energy, but when they’re in deep thought they can be responsible for deathly silence.
For the innately philosophical Aquarius, the world is full of possibilities.
September 22 to October 23
- Element: Air
- Color: Green and Pink
- Quality: Cardinal
- Day: Friday
- Overall compatibility: Sagittarius and Aries
- Lucky Numbers: 4, 6, 13, 15 and 24.
- Positive: Gracious, diplomatic, fair, inventive, social, and cooperative.
- Negative: Self-pity, avoiding confrontation, indecisiveness, extremism, and unpredictability.
- They like: Being gentle, harmony, and sharing.
- They dislike: Conformity, injustice, and violence.
The second wisest zodiac sign, the Libra is gentle, rational, fair, and kind. They may sometimes appear indecisive but that is only because they always want to make an informed choice.
Intensely social, Librans love interacting with others and usually avoid being by themselves. They’re usually all for justice and they have a keen eye for people who are withholding the truth.
They love working in a team and often make great managers. They are stellar advisors and they do their best to solve your problems if you come to them.
As air signs, both Libra and Aquarius possess a similar wisdom and rationality. They may have different personalities, but they’re similar on a deeply philosophical level thanks to which they can totally see through people in their lives.