Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project has drafted a report calling for CDC scientist and vaccine promoter, Poul Thorsen to be tried for scientific criminal misconduct.
The report details newly discovered, egregious and ongoing criminal activities by the corrupt CDC scientist, Thorsen, who they are calling a “fugitive researcher.”
Thorsen is wanted for fraud already.
The report is also asking for a retraction of research papers published by Health and Human Services affiliated Dr. Tom Price that minimize the effects of vaccines on immune-compromised children.
In a statement, RFK Jr declared,
“World Mercury Project calls upon Attorney General Jeff Sessions to extradite Thorsen back to the U.S. to face prosecution. We also call upon Secretary of Health and Human Services Dr. Tom Price to retract the Thorsen-affiliated autism research papers that are the fruit of illegally conducted research.”
The report’s executive summary outlines the issue:
“Poul Thorsen is a key figure in the shaky research that denied justice to thousands of families whose children suffered a vaccine-related neurological injury that developed into autism spectrum disorder (ASD or autism). Today, Thorsen is a fugitive from justice since a warrant for his arrest was issued in April 2011. Thorsen was added to the HHS Office of Inspector General’s ‘Most Wanted’ list in April 2012.
The management of the vaccine injury-autism epidemic research link by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been fraught with controversy from the outset. These controversies include:
(1) Studies that were fatally flawed in their design. The studies in question were conducted or funded by CDC and promoted by public health authorities as proof that no connection exists between vaccines and autism.
(2) Failing to disclose a statistically significant correlation between exposure to thimerosal (mercury) in the first six months of life from infant vaccines and neurodevelopmental outcomes when compared to those with no thimerosal exposure. A watered down, but still troubling, report was shared with those attending the, now infamous, Simpsonwood meeting. The data, now referred to as the Generation Zero data, clearly show an increased risk for autism and other neurodevelopmental conditions.
(3) Allegations of scientific misconduct by CDC employees by a CDC researcher.
(4) The status of fugitive researcher, Poul Thorsen, MD, PhD, whom the United States has yet to extradite from Denmark after more than six years; and
(5) A cover up, rather than retraction, of papers from fraudulent autism studies conducted without legally-required ethical clearances in the CDC-funded Danish Cooperative Agreement.”
The report goes on to describe the fraudulent science which Thorsen used to sway public sentiment toward vaccines.
The CDC has been skirting this issue for more than seven years now ignoring previous accusations of Thorsen’s criminal actions.
The government – through the CDC, FDA, and Department of Health and Human Services – has been lying about the vaccine-autism connection for at least a decade.
Hopefully this evidence will finally receive wide-spread exposure, and open the eyes of people who blindly trust these criminal institutions.