In today’s modern world it’s almost impossible to find a city without Wi-Fi. But is Wi-Fi safe?
There have been concerns about Wi-Fi safety and the damages it can cause to our health and especially children’s health. Wi-Fi has been shown to affect our brain and our sleep quality negatively.
1. Children’s Development
Wi-Fi’s non-thermal radio frequency can disrupt natural biological development, especially fetal development. In fact, the radiation affects growing tissues in young people and children. They are put at higher risk of developmental problems as they are more exposed to those effects.
It feels that more and more people have trouble falling asleep. People who suffer from insomnia have an irregular pattern of sleep, and it could be linked to the low-frequency modulation from Wi-Fi and mobile phones.
People who are in an environment with electromagnetic radiation find it more difficult to fall asleep. And lack of sleep can damage our health.
3. Disturbs Brain Function
If you encounter memory loss or even trouble concentrating, it could be a result of exposure to Wi-Fi frequencies. Wi-Fi lowers the brain activity.
Being exposed to Wi-Fi can contribute to reduced sperm and causes DNA fragmentation. It could also affect fertility and may increase the risk of abnormal pregnancy.
5. Heart Stress
Electromagnetic frequencies influence many people and cause an increased heartbeat. And that’s why Wi-Fi can raise the risk of heart issues.
How Can You Protect Yourself?
Luckily we can protect ourselves against dangerous Wi-Fi frequencies. Some of these ways include:
- Do not place a Wi-Fi router in your kitchen or bedroom.
- Don’t keep your cell phone in your pocket.
- To lower electromagnetic radiation, you should use wired phones more frequently.
- Pregnant women should not have cell phones close to their stomach.
- Keep your phone far from you, at the other end of the room you are in, or on the car seat.
- It’s better to text than talk on the cell phone.
- Parents should avoid using Wi-Fi baby monitors.
- Before you go to sleep, disconnect all Wi-Fi device in your home.
If you find this article helpful, please let your family and friends know.
There have been some concerns about safety and that Wi-Fi can be damaging to our, and especially to our children’s overall health.
Posted by Do The Right Thing on Wednesday, December 13, 2017